Employment for individuals is paramount and is the most important contributions a person can make to their community. Employment brings a sense of independence, self-worth and an income. Since the creation Chesco has valued work and volunteering as important aspects to a person’s life.
- Chesco provides Supported Employment services to enable (on going) supports to have people work as independently as possible.
- Chesco works with various business around the Monadnock Region that champion and employee people with disabilities.
- Chesco has a successful school to work transition program along with adult transition programs. We have worked with various school district through out the Monadnock Region.
- Chesco Employment Programs collaborated with NH Vocational rehab and various other vendors in the area.
- Chesco enriches the community with Volunteer opportunities for both individuals we serve and people who seeks to help community. Through organizations such as Habitat for Humanity, Salvation army Community Kitchen and manny manny other community organizations, Chesco has a commitment to give back to our community.
- It’s an experience you always remember with people that are imposable to forget.